In addition to the 600+ Google Fonts available, you can also easily integrate fonts from your Typekit account into the font select options. To take advantage of this feature, you must have a Typekit account and at least one Typekit Kit.
Please note that you should not add your fonts using Typekit’s embed script. Instead, follow the instructions below to properly include the fonts.
Adding Typekit fonts
- Open the Customizer.
- Go to Theme Options > Typography Options section in left column.
- In the Typekit Kit ID, enter your Tyepkit kit ID.
- Click Load Typekit Fonts.
- After the loading indicator disappears, the Typekit font choice will be at the top of each of the font select inputs. Please note that only the fonts available in your Typekit Kit will be listed in the dropdown.
- Choose your fonts for the different settings and click Save & Publish to save your changes.