Working with the Guestbook
GeekLove has a very cool feature that allows visitors to post wishes, comments etc in a “Guestbook” page. In order to create the Guestbook page do the following:
- Go to Pages > Add New and create a Guestbook page, giving a title, and setting up the page properties as you did with the Blog page (Cover image, page subtitle etc).
- Finally, set the template as “Guestbook“ from the Page attributes section on the right.
- After doing so, click the Publish button.
- You can set up the number of Guestbook messages that appear per page under: GeekLove > Theme Options > General Settings
- You can have control of the Guestbook entries by navigating at the Guestbook Messages sidebar menu at the Wordpress Admin. Also you can manually add Guestbook messages by going to Guestbook Messages > Add New.