How do I get Support for my theme?
If you still cannot find an answer to your question, or you have an issue with one of our products, you are welcome to send a support request at https://codestag.com/support and we will be happy to help you out.
Support is provided to all verified customers, so you will need to log in to your account prior to submitting a new support request. If you have not registered for an account, please take a minute to do so, and have your purchase code handy!
Then, just use the form at the right of the page to start a new conversation with one of our support staff.
We provide accurate, one-on-one friendly support via email, using the helpscout platform.
How to Ask for Support effectively
In order to receive an accurate and fast answer to your issue, follow these tips:
- Always include your site's URL. 99% of the times, we cannot resolve any issue without having a live example of where the issue appears.
- Be descriptive. Try to provide as much information as possible.
- If needed, share your admin login details and login URL. Sharing this information is safe, do not hesitate to provide those if you are asked to.
- Be polite and respect the support staff. Aggressive and/or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. Remember that support staff wants to solve your problem as much as you do. Be polite, and respect the time they devote.
- Support is not Customization. Remember that the support we provide only has to do with theme-related questions and bugs. We do not offer support for CSS and/or code customization. If this is what you need, we suggest that either you hire a web developer to do these for you.
By using our support service, you accept our support policy.